Image Map

Sunday 23 February 2014

February: Gift List

It was my 22nd birthday on Thursday and I thought it would be nice to share some of the presents I was lucky enough to receive. I had a nice quiet day off which is a proper treat these days! Me and David went out for lunch and some shopping then had a family evening in with takeaway pizza and red velvet cupcakes - they were amazing, from Cake in Aberdeen. David got us tickets for Singin' in the Rain which is in Edinburgh in March (exciting!!) and I've got birthday money from my parents to pay for some driving lessons with. I also got a cake pop machine from David's parents (which I'll blog about once I've used it) and some other nice things which I've not photographed.

1. Lots of pretty cards. 2. The great thing about having a birthday near Valentine's day is I get lots of cute heart things like this pink heart version of connect 4, heart globe frame and heart cutting board from my sister Amy and her boyfriend Sam. 3. I got some lovely kitcheny things for my future cottage from my Uncle, Auntie and cousins - I chose these from Dotcomgiftshop. 4. Gorgeous vintage style pocket mirror and slate heart chalk board from David's sister Emma and family. 5. David also got me this adorable set of Rob Ryan mugs which have a wee poem and illustration that is completed when the two are together - aww! 6. I bought some Teapigs Tea with my birthday money from my Nanny and Grandad (also bought a dress but I'm saving that for another post) I can't decide if I prefer the chocolate flake or creme caramel, they're both so yummy. 7. My Mum and Dad got me a couple of little things so I'd have something to open (since driving lessons aren't that exciting) and these little hanging birdies from Cloudy Blue are so sweet. I hung one from my floral globe light shade and it goes perfect... apart from Daisy dog thinks it's a toy and keeps jumping up at it. Oops! 8. Finally, these are the delicious red velvet cupcakes from Cake

Thanks everyone! I'd also like to say thank you for all the kind birthday messages, it was such a nice surprise to have so many from Bottled Treasures customers too.
  

3 comments:

  1. Loving the kitchen stuff and those mugs are SO sweet, need to get me some! Sounds like you had a lovely day :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to start storing kitchen stuff in my Mum's shop basement haha seriously I have no room now! I've got a wee present for you since you're moving, will give it to you on Friday :) xx

      Delete
  2. mmm those cakes look tasty! and hope you had a great day!!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xx

    ReplyDelete