Image Map

Saturday 29 June 2013

June March Hare Market


1. My first March Hare Market of the year with Bottled Treasures, still figuring out an easier display method. 2. Absolutely love my custom lilac roses bows from Buttons and Bows Hair Accessories, so cute and the colour is perfect! 3. New rings from Ginger Pickle are great for summer, I'd have bought one if I wasn't on a shopping ban and already have too many rings. 4. Gorgeous Bonbi Forest lockets also from Ginger Pickle, my boyfriend bought me one with a night time house on it last year. 5. My Mum can never resist Cottage Soap Company's soaps, the house is full of these! 6. Love these new hanging hearts from Curious Furnishings, available in so many pretty fabric patterns. 7. My Mum's stall, Bosie Boutique, looking lovely as ever! 8. I have come home with the gold framed chalkboard from Peapod that's peeking in the corner of this photo, currently trying to find a space for it in the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment