Image Map

Wednesday 26 June 2013

June Catch Up

1. Watercolour and fineliner illustrated father's day card - I'm doing a family photo shoot as his present once we can get everyone to agree on a time. 2. Bottled Treasures stock now available from Creative Boutique in Old Meldrum! 3. Went to the Gray's School of Art degree show opening night and then again for a proper look. Getting slightly freaked out that this is me in a year's time! 4. Been clearing out everything from clothes to craft materials and discovered that my key charm collection has grown quite large. Trying to find a use for these, so far they have inspired an idea for an illustration series. 5. Trying very hard to save for my holiday this month but treated myself to some floral shoes and earrings - £4 in total from Primark so not too much of a shopping spree! 6. Love my 'bubble' vase charity shop find, it's all pearly and rainbow like a bubble (you can't tell in this photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment