Image Map

Sunday 23 June 2013

A Very Vintage Summer Fair

I was at Leonie Loves' Very Vintage Summer Fair yesterday with Bottled Treasures - a great day for sales and catching up with friends. I meant to take more photos but ended up too busy chatting and drinking homemade lemonade and munching on cake... oops! It was a beautiful venue, recently refurbished with lots of natural lights and unusual features. I spotted lots of goodies I wanted to buy but I'm being strict with saving for my holiday at the moment so they will have to wait! After the fair myself and Maya from Creations from the Hart took some quick photos of her modelling our collaborative pieces which will be launched on the website tomorrow.

Oh and if anyone has any ideas of how to make my stall display less fiddly to set up please share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment