Image Map

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Day three in York

It was actually bright and frosty this morning, lovely and wintery! It soon turned to slush after we'd been to the Castle Museum which was a shame. I let David borrow my old camera, and he managed to drop and (hopefully temporarily) break it. It was kind of a joint act of clumsiness though so I can't complain. Anyway, we had milkshakes twice today! Once was at a dessert cafe, with lemon and sugar crepes for breakfast (they were a bit rubbish and expensive) but after lunch we went to the Milkshack which reopened today for 2013 and those were so yummy!
I bought the illustrated guide to snickleways book as recommended by my Grandad today, we were going to go on a Snickleway walk tonight but it's a bit late now so we'll save it for another evening. It has an illustration in it of the snickleway which leads to our rented apartment which is pretty cool. I went back and bought the black onyx ring, but it's for my birthday next month so it's back in it's box for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment