Image Map

Sunday 20 January 2013

Day one in York

It's been three years since I've been to York properly so today we just went for a big wander around everywhere to see what's changed. A few places have sadly closed, but some new have opened including the amazing Purple Haze Vintage. They have the biggest selection of vintage fashion I've seen in one shop! On two floors, lots of accessories and cute displays. I got a snuggly floral knit jumper (£35) as it's still freezing and I'm silly and didn't pack any knitwear (not that I needed an excuse!) and I was very tempted with a silver and onyx ring but have resisted for now. The Banana Warehouse was shut today along with another Aladdin's cave of a vintage shop, but it's Sunday so hopefully they'll be open at some point in the week! I also bought these rainbow glitter shoes from H&M too, I never wear "proper" heels but they were reduced to £7 so it doesn't really matter if they just sit looking pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment