Image Map

Friday 11 March 2016

Photo a Day // February Catch Up

A little later than planned but here's my Photo a Day catch up from February! It was a busy month with a lot of time spent with friends and family, I celebrated my 24th Birthday and we did some wedding planning (and won our wedding cake!). 

I missed a few days of prompts in February and was originally feeling really guilty about it so had planned to take the missing photos in March, hence why I'm late with this post. I realised I was being daft about it as even though I missed a few days I didn't give up! The important thing is that I enjoy taking photos and don't let this become a chore on the to do list. So if some days life gets in the way, or I forget to take my camera out, that's just the way it is!

The Pinterest board below links to the photos with their prompts, dates and captions if you want to see more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment