Image Map

Thursday 30 May 2013

Dundee Trip

Last week we went to Dundee for a few days, it was nice to have a change of scene and the chance to relax with some chilled out shopping, wandering and eating. The main event of the trip was going to the DJCAD degree show which was overwhelming to say the least! I think the reality that this will be me in a year from now is starting to hit home. The work was amazing, in particular the animation; I loved the haunting short film 'Without a Soul'.

The weather was pretty unpredictable while we were down, so lots of comfort food was eaten. Our favourite find of the stay was Papa Joe's with a £4.95 lunch menu, yummy hot chocolates and giant oreo sundaes! The shopping turned out to be mostly browsing and I bought nothing for once, I have to try and save money for some new printed goods for Bottled Treasures new look! 



No comments:

Post a Comment